1/3/08
Shout out to Doug Berv for sending us the link to the article that was published in this morning's Bucks Co. Courier Times! What a riot! We were trying to give the reporter a sense of our adventure...who knew that she'd actually publish it in the newspaper!!??
For your reading enjoyment:
http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/111-01022008-1464874.html
Be sure to click and see Dave's Amazing Animal photos!!!
Seems as though the adventure continues to grow.
Giggling in Santiago. Love, Ruthellen, Marc, Allie and Dave
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Helloooo Rubins! Mama Dick just shot this link my way, so I managed to catch up on your entire trip in about 30 minutes at work (time well spent). Looks like an amazing adventure - it's certainly on my to do list. I just returned from Portugal with the family - it was great (Eric made it out pie-free), and I'm headed to Argentina in March with some friends. Between vacations, I've been sticking to my job as a recruiter for Steve & Barry's Corporate Office out on Long Island. I'm guessing my parents probably rambled on about this job at some point while you feigned interest... it's a pretty great job and a constantly changing/growing company. Anyhow just thought I'd chime in to say hello. Your blog/pics are great - safe travels home!
-Your second favorite Marc
Post a Comment