Thursday, December 20, 2007

Three Days to Go

12/20/2007
Our bags are packed and our seasickness prescriptions are filled. We have just enjoyed watching a short video about the delightful sail that awaits us Tuesday evening as we cross Drakes Passage. See it yourself here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jld5pIUKhCE . Looks like fun, doesn't it?

I hope you'll check in on us over the next couple of weeks as we explore the bottom of the world. We will try to post photos and share our adventures in Antarctica. Pray for us.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations Ruthellen. Beautifully done. You can guarantee I'll be following along.
Enjoy,
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Now I'm seasick.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Now I'm seasick

Unknown said...

I can't believe you made a blog.

Anonymous said...

And why did you not invite us???
(Of course, the past 2 weeks in NH are reminiscent of the Antartica.)
With Great Envy,
Mike, Linda & Marika