Thursday, December 6, 2007

More Pix from Livingston Island


Sorry the pictures are small but the big ones take too long to upload. Anyway - ain't we cute?
12/27/07

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hello from phillyy

sounds like an amazing time down there...the blog is great...give my love to the whole gang down there...maybe ill open an enterprise down in antarctica? love ya
scott

Catherine said...

Ruthellen,
Eventually, when you look closely at your pictures, you will find there are in fact, three kinds of penguins; white, black and..... headless! I'm sure you will get pictures of them on your own, if not, I'm happy to send you some.
We were not able to upload video until we got home. The connection was just not fast enough.... or maybe our patience not long enough? Nah.
Enjoy your adventure, I sure enjoy following along!

Becky said...

soo cute, i love all of the penguins in the background! soo cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are two beautiful couples.

Ruthellen -- wear your gloves.

: )

Anonymous said...

Hey, RER:
Isn't this the absolutely first trip where the DOCTOR hasn't had to render aid? (I know, not over yet!)
BTW, (camera prof writing) if your camera has the ability to change the EV (exposure value), put it at +1 to +2. Your snow will be the white that you see out there. Without correction, the camera will gray it down. Am quite jealous, you know.
And, wear your gloves, RER.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if this will work, but your blog is fantasic. I can't believe how far you are from hom and how different your environment
is. Sounds like your company is the best ever.
Love to all and keep it coming.
Hugs and kisses
Peggy et al

Izzy's New Life-ventures said...

Hey All,

It sounds like you are having an amazing time. I can't wait to hear all about it when we are all back in the country. Travel safely!

Isabel